- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 3:07PM
Flava and www.flava.co.nz like to share our prizes around and by participating in a competition on-air or online, and winning, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- For a prize that is considered by Flava to be 'substantial', a person is ineligible to win said 'substantial' prize if they have won another 'substantial' prize in another (or the same) Flava competition in the previous 30 days. For clarification as to whether or not you have won a 'substantial' prize, that would preclude you from winning, please email [email protected]
- There is a stand-down period of 14 days between prize wins for all prizes that Flava determines as 'minor' e.g. CD, Book, Movie Ticket, DVD.
- If it is discovered that condition (1) has been breached, Flava reserves the right to not award a prize.
- Prizes are valid for 60 Days only after being awarded. Flava will take all reasonable measures to contact prize winners to arrange prize distribution. In the instance where a prize winner cannot be contacted and they do not contact Flava directly, the prize is forfeit.
- These terms are subject to change without notice and are at the discretion of Flava.