- Publish Date
- Monday, 11 September 2017, 5:58PM
It's often the calculation we get wrong, milkshakes plus yard equals boys, however, no matter how hard we would try, our yard would still be there sans boys and we have no idea what to do.
Maybe it wasn't the correct length grass in the yard? No...we know what it is, it's our milkshake recipe!
Thankfully, Kelis has done us all a solid and released the recipe for her chocolate milkshake.
The singer, who believe it or not is actually a trained chef and has her own range of sauces, has finally revealed the recipe to coincide with National Chocolate Milkshake Day (Sept 12).
So to get all the boys to your yard, this is what you need to do:
1. Combine 3 oz Baileys, 8 oz of ginger beer, four scoops of chocolate ice-cream five pieces of candied ginger and a half teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a blender with ice.
2. Blend the milkshake until smooth.
3. Dip the rim of a glass in honey, before dipping in chilli and cinnamon sugar.
4. Pour into glass, top with ginger infused whipped cream and a piece of candied ginger.
5. Await all the boys in the yard.
Ginger beer and pepper?!?! Well, we guess that Kelis does know her shit when it comes to milkshakes, so we're just gonna have to trust her on that one...