- Publish Date
- Sunday, 3 September 2017, 1:28PM
This is incredibly gruesome and we wouldn't wish this on anyone, but boy is it hard to look away once it starts!
Let this be a lesson to anyone who's thinking about getting all glitz and glam with a little bit of bling on the ear, be careful who does it or you may end up like this Australian expat. Paris Mann, who now lives in the UK had her helix pierced at a piercing shop and let's just say what should have been a routine upgrade in ear fashion turned into quite a brutal ear infection.
The 21-year-old was rushed to the hospital where she remained for three days, worst case scenario that she would lose her ear. Ideal practice in this situation, according to specialists, always ensure that you clean and bathe the piercing with soap and water whilst it's healing.