- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 12 June 2018, 1:47PM
This morning on The Wake Up Call Sela addressed the issue of cyberbullying. In most recent times, the bullying towards Nadene Lomu after the unveiling of Jonah Lomu's headstone.
Sela's beautiful statement provides a lot of insight into the situation and makes you think about what you say before you speak.
Watch the video above and no doubt you too will truly be moved! Bullying is never okay, no matter what the circumstances.
WHERE TO GET HELP:
If you are worried about your or someone else's mental health, the best place to get help is your GP or local mental health provider. However, if you or someone else is in danger or endangering others, call police immediately on 111.
OR IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE:
• LIFELINE: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
• SUICIDE CRISIS HELPLINE: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
• YOUTHLINE: 0800 376 633
• NEED TO TALK? Free call or text 1737 (available 24/7)
• KIDSLINE: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
• WHATSUP: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
• DEPRESSION HELPLINE: 0800 111 757