- Publish Date
- Monday, 16 March 2020, 2:20PM
Here's the latest information on all the Gigs & Events that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the travel restrictions/isolation rules created by the Government.
The Government has recently announced events with over 500 people should be postponed or cancelled. This will mean a large number of event cancellations. We will try to update the list below as soon as we hear of any postponements or cancellations.
The Government has also announced INDOOR events with over 100 people are banned. This will mean another large number of event cancellations. These will be updated as soon as they come to hand.
- New Zealand Festival of the Arts: The Slapstick, Strasbourg 1518 and Dimanche
- Auckland Arts Festival: Circolombia – Acéléré, Wolfgang's Magical Musical Circus, Watt by Samuel Beckett and Soweto Gospel Choir
- Warbirds over Wanaka
- Cricket: Black Caps Vs Australia T20 Home Series
- America's Cup World Series
- ASB Polyfest in Auckland
- The remaining 2020 Movies and Music events thanks to Auckland Council
- The Auckland International Cultural Festival
- 2020 NZ International Comedy Festival
- So Pop in Auckland and Christchurch - Saturday 2nd May and Sunday 3rd May
(Tickets purchased online or via phone will be automatically refunded in full via the ticketing agent to the cardholder.)
- RunTingz Family Tour III - 2020 - 17th to the 25th April
- YBN Cordae - The Lost Boy in New Zealand Tour - Wednesday 22nd April
- Homegrown Festival - March 21st
- Violent Femmes NZ Tour - March 24th & 25th
- My Chemical Romance & Jimmy Eat World - March 25th
- Super Rugby: Suspended for the foreseeable future
- NRL: Vodafone Warriors will not play any games in NZ at this stage
- KOTA The Friend - will now be in DECEMBER 2020 (Prev. MAY 2020) - All existing ticketholders need not take action. #KeepYourTicket and attend the rescheduled December shows. Otherwise, get further details at: frontiertouring.com/kotathefriend
Stay tuned for more updates as new information comes to hand.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I do if I won tickets from FLAVA?
If the concert is postponed and not cancelled we will sort all winners out with new tickets to the revised show date.
Can I get a refund if I purchased a ticket for a show that is now cancelled?
The likely answer to this scenario will be yes – it’s best to check with the ticket agent that you purchased your tickets from.
With the show being postponed, I am now hesitant that I won’t be able to make the revised date. What do I do?
Wait for an official announcement of the confirmed new date. If you have purchased tickets and can no longer attend the new date, contact the ticket agent directly for instructions.
I purchased flights and/or accommodation for this show that is now postponed/cancelled. What options do I have?
It is best to contact the airline and accommodation provider directly to see what they can do.
I have tickets to a concert or event which I’m not sure is still going ahead. What do I do?
Stay up to date here with all of the announcements for postponed and cancelled gigs as they happen.
If you have been overseas within the last 14 days and develop a fever, cough or shortness of breath, phone Healthline’s dedicated COVID-19 number 0800 358 5453 or contact your GP, including phoning ahead of your visit.